Do you have a soft tissue injury, joint problem or back or neck pain ?
Are you recovering from orthopaedic surgery?
Do you have a longstanding problem related to sport or exercise ?
Physiotherapy can help to alleviate pain and improve function
The purpose of physiotherapy is to restore and maintain mobility, function, independence and performance by –
× Reducing pain
× Promoting the healing process
× Increasing or maintaining muscle strength and joint flexibility
× Promoting and restoring normal movement patterns
× Increasing cardiovascular fitness
Depending on your needs identified during assessment, treatment may include:
· Joint mobilisation
· Soft tissue mobilisation, including massage and soft tissue/myofascial release
· Acupressure and trigger point work
· Development of appropriate exercise programmes to restore/improve strength, suppleness, stamina and proprioception
· Therapeutic ultrasound and laser
· Magnetic therapy
· Cold/heat therapy
· Gait re-education and training
· Advice on condition management and avoidance of recurrence